Monday, October 4, 2010

BOC? more like a SOB

So...so far so good. I've been better, but at least its an improvement. Trying my best to occupy every single minute of my time so that I dont spend my time thinking about all the "what if". Spent lots of time with my trusted california strat guitar, and also with a bunch of nics. I've left nic for a couple of months but nic doesnt seem to have the problem to take me back. :) And after so long tak main bola padang, i decided to accept the offer from this football club from bayan baru to play for em. Gotta get those boots out from the box and give them a polish or two. All just to get my thoughts away from it.

Had a meeting with Cik Halim, Mdm Haslina, Mr Zaki and Cik Faizal today. Along with other topscorers from sem 5 and 6; Zulfatin, Shafina, Nazrin and Fauzee to name a few They were planning to create this Blue Ocean Club thingy, an exclusive club for these creme de la creme. Among all the perks is that we get to have a fine dinner with the dean and the president to give us some sort of recognition, and to assist us in anyway in order for us to maintain our result. Another perks is facilitating us through the procedures and processes if we were interested to study abroad. They were also planning to construct a network of industrial partners so that we can get a job/scholarships.

*sigh tinggal lagi brapa minggu ja lagi nak abes blajar, baru la terfikir nak buat mcm ni. After almost 6 semester, this is actually the first time that I feel appreciated for all the work that I have done. I dont need a pat in the back, I dont need a cheer. All I need is just a recognition and I cant thank them enough eventhough its kinda late. I'd also managed to express my worries and whatnot but Sir Faizal and Madam was very supportive and inspiring. I came back home a stronger man. Thank you so much sir, madam. The sky is the limit. I will work hard and prove to them that Im not just a big fish in a small pond, but also a big fish in a big pond. :)

Just a few more weeks to go. I'm brimming with confidence to finish the remaining of my studies. Woot woot! Oh, I finally had my tastebuds on that Whopper Jr I've been craving. Ingat Jumaat lepas lagi nak singgah Burger King, tapi orang dok jakun lagi. The que was so long during the weekend, org bratoq smpai kat luaq. haha. So we went today. Semangat depa dari Balik Pulau pi sg pinang smata-mata nak makan whopper. Haha. And oh, I just found out House's medical school, John Hopkins is opening up a branch in Malaysia. Their high tech medical school/hospital will offer a 4 years MD courses to students. We might have our own Malaysian House in the making lol. wth, dok melalut apa taktau. urgh. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment