Thursday, December 23, 2010

Truly Honoured

Hey people. I was on a long sabbatical for quite some time. I didnt have the mood to update much. I only logged on every once in a while, tu pun sebab nak saja2 nak go through what I have written before. Couples of days ago, when I checked my fb inbox, I got a msg from a lecturer asking me this:


I was quite puzzled at first, but I tried answering the best I could. :-) she replied asking me to email her a pic of mine so that she can put it in one of her slide.

I am so honoured to be given the opportunity to inspire others. I dont think that I deserve any of that. I have my flaws and weakness too. But it feels good if I can help people out any way or another. Im truly honoured. Thank you so much. I remembered last time how I was asked by a lecturer to go in front of his semester 3 class and tell them a few tips on studying etc. :-)

Anyway, I still havent got my final results yet. I'm a bit nervous. I dont want to get my hopes up, tapi tipula kalau aku cakap aku tak kisah sngt. Haha. I wanted to be a part of the college history. I wanted to become a legend. Yahaya pernah cakap " Either way no matter what the result, you're still a legend. Kalau ang mantain sem ni, memang konform2 la ang legend. Kalau ang flop sem ni pun, ang still legend. Tapi legend untuk sem ni ja la. Sebab first time after three years ang tak mantain" Haha well said Yahaya.

Legend untuk sem ni? or an all time legend? Lets find out in a few weeks. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment