Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A breather

Now Im on a mid sem break. A much needed breather. Much needed rest. Well not for long. Tomorrow I'm   going to uum, participating in the Futsal LigaIPT. All the training and hard work will be put to test this week. We'll see how we fare in the tournament. Last year was a snafu one for us, since we didn't do much training and preparations. We simply got our ass whooped left and right. But now that we have a new coach, I'm hoping that we could at least put up a good fight.

Real life's been good to me, albeit rather a busy one. I only got two things going on, futsal and studies. Seems little. Pinch of salts. But having wanting to keep my performances at a certain level in both aspects required me to pull an extra weights. I'm feeling good about myself. My studies performance is satisfactory. I'm healthier and fitter. My concentration when studying last longer, and my lung capacity increased, thanks to jeda training and swimming.

I already did two mid term exam and I'm pleased with the way I answered. But there're another two waiting right after the break. Also there're plenty of assignments and presentations to be done. Hopefully I can start doing them when Im finished with my futsal. Please..like I am ever going to be 'finished' with my futsal. But after this liga ipt thingy, im not going to be busy as much. And hopefully I can start hedging more weight on the studies aspect.

That's all for now. Till next time, and wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment