Sunday, August 25, 2013

Abam senior

Will depart for KL tonight to attend SDP tomorrow. Unlike the previous year, this time we'll gather at their Ara Damansara's leadership centre instead. We'll spend a day there, have lunch and dialogue session with Tun Musa Hitam, and will depart for Merlimau's Training Centre later in the evening . Going to the leadership centre is going to be a bit tricky. Kalau macam last year, we gathered at KL's headquarters in Jalan Raja Chulan. Senang. Turun LRT ja dah nampak bangunan. This time I'll have to walk or take a public transit to go there.

Sampai rumah dari UIA memang tak sempat nak buat apa-apa pun. Ingatkan boleh la lari sat pi raya rumah sapa-sapa, tapi banyak benda nak kena prepare. Enough about SDP. I received good news from my sister upon arriving home. She's offered to do her second degree in USM. She'll be taking Psychology Education under PPIP, and she's taking the coursework mode. That means, dia kena attend class la. She's been to usm for registration and briefing the week when I was away. She even has her campusonline profile now. And nanti dia kena pi angkat sumpah alongside with all the new students this coming September.

Even though she's a post graduate student, technically she's still my junior. And I'll get the pleasure to bully her and do stuff for me, like driving me to school. Haha. Kalau dia nampak aku kat kampus tobat mesti dia buat tak kenai punya. 

I dont know how long she'll take to complete her studies but from the way she talked, she's going to try to complete it in one year. Man, there's even a possibilities of us sharing the same convocation. Shesshh.. Better warn her to not steal my thunder. Haha. Anyway congratulation is in order. Kudos Nabila. Hope your endeavour in USM is a smooth sailing one. And please listen and obey whatever your seniors tell you. Haha. Nak selit jugak tuh. I better go packing now. See you in a week. Doakan perjalanan aku. 




No comments:

Post a Comment