Sunday, August 4, 2013

Augustus

First post in August. Well technically it's the second but my last post got into July's. Probably because it's one day earlier here than the other side of the world. Anyway it's three days to Eidulfitr, and everyone's home now. Adam even brought a friend home to celebrate raya with us this year. So that makes it 8 people here. Best. Rumah riuh ja. It's been a while since we have the whole family home. Usually it's only the five of us. 

We still have plenty to do. There's still house chores to be done, shopping, cooking and baking. It's going to be a busy three days for us. Plus we also have to do some cleaning at our new home in Bertam. Mama bought a home there, a double storey terrace. It's quite nice actually. I'll blog more about it later. 

Anyway I could already start registering subjects for my next semester online, but I think Im going to have to put it on hold. At least until after raya. It's a hassle choosing elective subjects. Because first its not a compulsory subject and second because every subject has its own perks. Subjek ni lecturer best, tapi jadual tak best. Subjek tu lecturer best, tapi dia 100% coursework. So it's giving me a headache. Plus aku rasa aku tak lepas nak register satu subject ni. This subject can only be taken by final year student, and due to some technical error, I'm still a second year student, according to the database. Pimai-pimai pun kena register manual.

August is going to be a busy month for me. After raya I have MASUM and SDP waiting. MASUM's going to be on 17-23, but centralized training is going to start way sooner. SDP will be on the 26th until the end of August. SDP is scholar development program, some kind of an annual event my sponsor conduct to teach us softskills, teambuilding and to be involved in a charity program. At least I'll have a one week good rest before the new semester begin. Hopefully semua baik-baik sahaja. 



No comments:

Post a Comment