Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year

Edited: Upon writing this blogpost, I just realized that this is my 200th posts! All of a sudden I felt bad after publishing this post. >.<



Geee, been a while isnt it? Im sorry I forgot about you. The thing is I met  a new sns. Well not really new, it's been around a while. But I only joined half a year ago. Yeah Im a slowpoke I know. It's like a micro blogging thingy where I can rant things without a care and I can follow celebrity like this mamacita.

Or like this hunk. 


Or this hunk.


So yeah, I dunno how long Im gonna keep writing here. I've also been busy with mpp stuff and studies. Plus I'll be away on my internship next month. Speaking of which, yeah, I am currently on my finals. My (hopefully) last final exam in degree life. 

Meh lets not get carried away. One thing at a time. Lets pwn all these exam papers first. But I gotta admit, I'm a little short of motivations right now. With graduation on the horizon, I might have overlooked things beyond the examinations.

But on the other hand, I'm calm. I'm collected. I'm taking a different approach this time around. Im just looking to enjoy the exam. I know it's weird. But things are different now.

It's like football. Last time I play to win. No matter how ugly, no matter how ruthless. But now I just want to play and enjoy a good game. Play with flair. And have a good time. Because at some point, I realized that football is not just about winning. It's bigger than that.

It's the same with exam. I'm not going to let it break me. Not letting it run me down. Because education and varsity life is bigger than that. And I'm bigger than that examination. 

I dont know if I make sense, so Im just going to end here and go back to following some celebrities and whatnot. Anyway, happy new year. Let's make this a good one.      

No comments:

Post a Comment