Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maaf Zahir Batin

Another year. Another story. Another eid mubarak. Ramadhan had gone. May Allah accept our amal and continues to shower His blessings to us. Many things had happened, good and bad but I accept things with open heart. Its good to be back. Its good to have the whole family at home. This would probably be the last few years we're gonna have everybody at home celebrating eidulfitri. Haha who knows after this nabila kawin ka, or Amar goes studying abroad. So better cherish every single moment of it.

Today we visited Tok Ayah's, Tok's and Mak Jang's resting place. I feel bad because I spent most of my time at Balik Pulau, and yet I only managed to visit them a few times. Although I've never met both Tok and barely remembers Mak Jang, they will always be in my prayers. This year we're celebrating at Opah's, after so long having it at our home. Kalau celebrate kat rumah, boleh 'lari' sat naik atas online, tidur and stuff. Haha. Regardless, Im looking forward to it. I've got to admit, the past couple of years, I celebrated raya with the 'lets get it over with' mentality. But this year, I dunno why I cant wait to spend my time with them. :)

I would like to wish everybody a Happy eid Mubarak. Maaf zahir batin. And yeah before any pervy perverson made any pervy remark, sila wikipedia yek. If you have even the slightest of bad and ill feelings towards someone, then there IS something batin to be sorry about. So, unless you're some hypocritical twat or a robot, I understand ;-) Haha baru ja mintak maaf dah cari pasai. I always keep scores. And I always make sure I won or at least have the last laugh, so its kinda disappointing to 'reset' the score back to nil-nil. Because if we dont, I rwks. Why? Because I always come from behind. If you know what I mean ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment