Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nearly there..

Adam is back home for a couple of days, but he wont be long though as he resumes training this Monday. His team is prepping for the U-19 ACC tournament in Bangkok next week. Should they win the tourney ,they'll go to the world cup. Hope they emerge victorious there. I am somewhat in a dilemma right now. The post that I posted earlier was a copy paste of PM's that I have been sending to friends and lecturers for 'consultations'. It is indeed a question of what I want and what I want to become, and only I can answer that. But it is very hard to decide on one.

Maybe I am too terrified to make a decision because of worrying that I might regret the choice that I've made in the future. Plus, my past downfall really makes me want to tread on this lightly. Too many 'what if' comes across my mind. What if my plans backfired? What if I screwed up? I guess that's why I've been going around asking people to decide for me, because it's easier that way. No pressure, no 'what if'. But I know, sooner or later I got to be man enough to decide and be responsible for any consenquences. I am that much of a wuss and I bet visitors who have been here long enough realized how 'damaged' I am. tehee.

And speaking of visitors, this blog received an unexpected visits from an unexpected someone recently. :-) She had been doing a fair amount of stalking (derivative and research skill according to her lol), and we managed to catch up stories with each other. She was unable to help me much with my problem, but she did opened another perspective, a new dimension for me to see things. Thanks. And yes as of today Im an official Justin Beiber fan boy. Tehee. My oh my the friends are ripping me apart @fb, but who cares, JB rwks. tehee. Hope that I can make it to the concert this April. Baby baby baby ohh~

And Chikaro FC of MMU will held a reunion match this February. But bloody hell I cant make it. Buat kat RRI kota damansara. pffttt.. tak jauh pulakk. Hope something came up and I'll manage to attend. Among players that are attending is Pa, Faruk, Ijoy, Zul and Zaffrill. Chikaro and I had somewhat a history. But it's not much compared to the history I had with the all time great, Sir Badiuzaman of Kurik Kuntil; the team manager. I learnt a great deal of things from him before I succeeded his position as the MMU Football Club President. We achieved great things together and we promotes football to a higher level. I so wish that I can turn back time right now..

ok cun

No comments:

Post a Comment