Sunday, January 9, 2011

Too much time..

As I mentioned in the previous post, I am still jobless..and hopeless. I have so much time in my hands I did quite a lot of things just to kill time off. I played lots of futsal, improvising my solo, spent the time with the lads and girlfriend, attending job interviews just for fun (albeit I was offered some of the jobs, but I declined; also for the heck of it) and many more. Apart from that I have been doing the regular facebooking, youtubing, bloghopping etc. And then I stumbled upon this.


So adorable, right? Tehee. I didnt read the article but I think these cubs are definitely siblings. Which reminds me of that movie The Lion King that I watched when I was little. Man, that story rocks. I like their African jungle scenery. The way they portrayed the rainforest was one of the best after Avatar and Tarzan. The story really got me swayed. I cried when Musafa died. *Sobs*. Sheessh, enough about lions. ZZzz. But wait, I wonder...did animals....like the baby tiger siblings.....when they grow up....did they.... did they....did they hump each other? I mean like the Lion King story, if one of the cubs were lost or separated from the pride, and after a few years as they grow old and trying to find a mating partner, is it possible that they might do it with their siblings?

Cause that would be like....gross erghkk. Haha. Azmil, you're one sick man. Wondering sick things, you better get a life. (>.<) Ni lah akibatnya bila ang dok rumah tak buat apa. Your braincells are dead. Pfftt. Okay enough babbling. Now on a more serious note, UPU online application is open for business tomorrow. But you guys got to buy the pin number or something from BSN. USM application can be done starting tomorrow too. (with the whole Apex thingy they conduct their own admission process). So good luck guys in your application naa. Ouh and also, to avoid me from answering the same question over and over again; yes aku sambung blaja dekat ICT. Why? later la in the next post. Nak pi Google 'do tiger sibling hump each other'. Zzzzz

P/s:- baru aku pasan i did a terrible mixed up. how can i associate tiger with lion? wth. zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment