Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oink Oink

Hello blog. We meet again. I just came back from a study group with the boys and girls. Study group? Well, more like a play group i'd say. I was slacking off gila2 and didnt participate much. I guess Im not the study group type of guy. I cant study in broad day light. Im a nocturnal species I guess. Night+Nicotine+Caffeine+Study=Uber pwnage!!

Lately, I've seen too many break ups happening around. Even couples that I thought would go live 'happily ever after' like most Taylor Swift songs pun disappoint me. Beladi hel, my thoughts of having Mrs. Right someday who would be by my side thru rain or shine is fading. Sigh, guess I should lower my expectations. Wah sudah 3 perkataan Guess telah ku guna dalam dua perenggan. Maybe petanda suruh aku ganti handbag guess adik aku yang aku jahanamkan. Cerita lain.

Earlier today, aku rasa sangat2 malas untuk keluar dari katil aku. Dan apabila aku keluar dari katil, aku terasa sngt2 malas untuk mandi. Dan apabila aku mandi, aku terasa sngt2 malas untuk breakfast. Dan apabila aku finally took my breakfast, aku terasa sngt2 malas untuk study. Dan apabila aku study, aku rasa sngt2.......ok aku tipu. aku tak study pun. you get the idea, blog. harini aku sngt2 lah malas.

Opened up my fb, check comments yg mempersendakan misai dan janggutku (cerita lain) and check the profile of this friend of mine who is currently undergoing a hard time breaking up with her bf. And I remembered. Aku ada post link youtube lagu 'eye of the tiger' nak kasi dia sembangat. Layan lagu tu and voila. terus smangat beb.

And I checked my playlist for other 'lagu semangat' andI came up with.
1. Viva La Vida by Coldplay
2. Mentera Semerah Padi by M Nasir and Tam
3. Remember the name by Fort Minor
4. Kryptonite by 3 doors down
5. Generasiku by OAG
6. I did it my way by Frank Sinatra
7. Superman by Five For Fighting
8. How to save a life by The Frays

And man, I studied for 3 consecutive hours afterwards. These songs served me as a warcry. Semboyan untuk pergi berperang. So there you go. My very own warcry. Im going to do this more often from now on. Off to study. beladi hel, im getting rusty. Post aku cam rojak arrghh

Ok cun

No comments:

Post a Comment