Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 1000th Birthday!

Happy 1000th (days) birthday to me! lol. Actually that was my age in this online rpg text game I've been playing. Rogue Vampires. Basically it's a fighting game where you live the life of a vampire. 1000 days wow, that means I've been playing this game for almost three years now. Many changes and improvements has been made in this game, in terms of technical, functions and playability. Playing rv requires tons of dedications and commitments; that's if you wanted to become richer and stronger la.

My Profile: limza is azmil spelt backwards.
In order to outdo friends and enemies, a player must not miss any trains, any searchings, any converts, any VALA and whatever it is that makes them richer or stronger. In other words, this game strongly depends on activity. The more active you are, the more likely you'll pwn in the game. And as for me, I'm neither strong nor rich, compared to other players. After playing for almost three years, I dont think owning the game is my objective.

My battle stats. Hitting that 6 mill marks.
I dont mind if I missed any trains, converts etc. I'll do all these things whenever I have the time. I think one of the reasons why I sticked with this game for quite some time is because of the community. I met so many great people, domestic and international friends. Indeed, they are only virtual friends but they are always there when I'm in need. That's why I kept coming. So many great players had left and quit playing, maybe because of the hectic rl but many great newbies had replaced them. It's part of the game and like rl, the 'cycle' is always there. People come, people go.

Soo wish that this is my rl money
Another reason why I kept playing because the essence of routine from the game. When you're not kicking people's ass and warring other covenant's, all you do is basically: train, train and train. Benda rutin. Benda bosan. A large percentage of players quit the game because they cant stand these kind of routine. Since I dont have much commitment atm in my life, so I took up rv as one of the things that I wanted to commit myself with. Haha salunya orang bela pet, bela plant, masuk persatuan kat kolej ka apa ka, tapi aku main rv. wahaha

I wanted to strengthen my perseverance and patience. Who knows. Maybe in the future aku benci dan bosan dgn kerja aku, but somehow I'll manage to go through that benci period. And maybe in the future jugak aku bosan dgn marriage aku. And aku berjaya go through that dull period and end up being happy with my family without doing something silly like kawin lain or anything. Haha. Mintak simpangla jangan jadi kat aku, but it happens.

ok cun

No comments:

Post a Comment