Monday, July 5, 2010

Takhta Kelima

Alhamdulillah. I'm mostly gracious to Allah for granting another opportunity for me to taste this bittersweet success. This is a collective effort. It's not just me. Everybody plays their part. My parents, family, friends, lecturers, rivals; they are the main reason for this wonderful things to happen again. I cant thank them enough, as without them it is impossible to achieve this. With a contented heart I dedicate this feat to them, acknowledging how important they are to me.




My dear study buddies, Hafiz and Yahya did well too scoring 3.78 and 3.71 each. Congratulation guys, you guys worked hard to earn it. Subject registration went well. I doubt class is starting tomorrow, so it's going to be another two days off since Wednesday is a public holiday. Woot! We are approaching our final sem, let finish this on a high note. Next, taktha keenam.

ok cun

No comments:

Post a Comment