Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Serabut

People (the non classmates) been asking me where have I been since they didn’t get to meet me at college and I just lol’ed. The venues of all my classes are situated at the end of the blocks by the field. It’s either at BKN, BKM, or BKO. *sigh* boring gila takdak tempat lain ka nak bagi. Grr. Plus my schedule is wee bit tight and there’s not much gap in between classes. So I can’t be seen roaming around the college like I used too. That’s why they hardly see me.

Plus, the MPP is already disbanded as of yesterday, 13th July 2010. So that’s it; the end of our reign. The more reason why people hardly see me, as Im back to my normal student life- pi kelaih balik kelaih. Speaking of MPP, it’s been a great year. I am truly honoured to work along side with what could have been some of the most amazing people in college. It was a life changing experience. Even in a short stint, their friendship and work cooperation leave a deep impression in me.

I had never imagined myself being in the mpp. I had never imagined myself making friends with people other than my classmates, let alone people from other courses. I had never imagined myself organizing events and took responsibility to the degree that I thought that I could’ve not committed. Never once. I will never forget these amazing people. Not to forget the people who supported me during the elections as without them, I would never experience all these.

Usually in the final sem, you could see many students who have to extend their studies attending your class. I feel bad for these people. They should be graduating along with their friends, their batch but instead they’re here, taking that one or two subjects which hinder their graduation. I feel them. I know how painful it is to see your friends in the employment market/ degree courses while you have to stay behind a little bit longer. Well, better late than never. I wish them all the best.

Currently having a mild headache. Maybe because of I played footy in the rain just now. Or maybe because I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately. The pleasant one and the unpleasant one. I should really take it easy and take things on a daily basis. I should be aware that Im not 100% yet as Im still carrying a little holiday weight mentality. Dok qaplah apa taktau. Haih. Ok better go get a shower before I caught a fever. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment