Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crucial

Premis 1: A winner never quits, a quitter never wins.

Premis 2: Azmil equals winner. :-P

Conclusion: Azmil never quits.

This is crucial. I am about to make one of the hardest decisions in my life. I am quitting. First the job, and now the studies. It seems like Azmil Zulkifli is a big fat quitter. It seems harsh to be considered a quitter. But I am making a leap of faith. Something that I haven't done in a long time. In most part of my life, I've been making decisions base on facts, rationale thinking, statistics, logic, hitam-putih. Like the mathematical fallacy that I've made above.

"Tengok line up pemain Wolves dengan Man United, of course Man United will win."

"Hari ni cuaca elok. Tak payah bawak baju hujan."

"If she's not interested, she's not interested. So stop wasting your time pursuing."

"Money can buy things. Therefore lots of money can buy you lots of things."

These are a few examples of my rationale thinking. But it turned out that sometimes the most probable outcome is invalid. Manyoo kalah dengan Wolves, hari tu hujan turun , I happened to know that she likes me and there are some things that money cant buy. Even mama realized about this. She scolded me saying that I watch House too much. Haha.

She told me that sometimes I ought to make decisions from faith, belief, miracle, prayers and hope. So this is it. I am putting my foot down. Have some faith, Azmil. Life goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment