Saturday, February 12, 2011

Unconditional love

You sucks at football. You dont have the speed. You dont have the composure to score goals. And your teamwork is next to nothing. You screwed up a lot in the field.
But I will still pass the ball to you. Simply because you're my teammate, and you're my friend. That's how much I trust you. How much hope I put in you.

You sucks in borrowing stuff. Every time when I lent you stuff, you'd either lost it or damaged it.
But I will still lend you my stuff. Simply because you're special to me. That's how much you mean to me. How much you matters to me.

You're a big fat liar. And bad one. Everytime you lied you kantoi almost instantly.
But I will still listen and chew every bs you threw at me. Simply because you're my son. That's how much I love you. Unconditional love where nothing would change the way I love you.

Unconditional love. Even if I have 9 lives like cats, I would still trust my life in your hands. I would give my heart to you over and over again. Even if you crushed it. Even if you lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment