Saturday, April 23, 2011

Aku tau ang ada masalah cinta

During my stay in Melaka I somewhat had the reputation of being the 'love doctor'. Zzz. I was the 'go to' guy whenever my friends have problems in relationship etc. You name it, I've done it all. Jadi orang tengah, jadi listener, jadi problem solver, jadi matchmaker, jadi hitch etc. Mungkin sebab time tu I had a stable 4 to 5 years of relationship experience under my belt, people looked up to me. Or mungkin jugak sebab aku busy body, nak amik tau psai orang.

But when Im back here in Penang, I slowed down. By that time I dont have much to boast, no more stable relationship, failed that one terribly some more. Maybe thats why I slowed down. The master had fallen, so why bother taking students? lol. But it all changed when Faruk let my friends in with that little secret of mine. That exaggerating son of a gun told my friend how I would go to everybody telling "Aku tau ang ada masalah cinta. Jom pi minum ka apa ka".

Hell no. I never do that! kojaq. After that, I had people coming to me asking this and that. Like recently when this team mate of mine going through a bad break up. Paan dgn selambanya "weh ang klu ada masalah cinta ang leh cita kat azmil, dia leh tlg" wtf kojaaqqq.. I hardly knew the dude. And the guy without giving much thought poured everything to me. Man, im too old for this crap.

It's not that I dont like helping people but Im worried I might gave them bad advises. Some of these people are younger, as much as 5 years younger. Zaman aku dgn zaman depa tak sama. Lol. We might think differently and my advises could be out of date. But so far so good. Maybe Im cut out for this role. Being a theoretical scientist (cewah) rather than an experimental scientist. Teori tip top. Praktikal fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment