Saturday, May 15, 2010

Obligatory Updates

1. Chelsea won the FA Cup, completing their domestic double. While I enjoyed Chelsea's success, I am also sad to see Portsmouth losing. They are relegated to the Championship division next season and the only memorable thing that they could give to their fan was by winning the FA Cup. Unfortunately they didn't, albeit at some point of the match they should lead when they were awarded a penalty. Boateng failed to score from the spot and a few minutes later, Chelsea scored. Tough luck Pompey, and hope to see you back in the Premier League the next season!

2. Baroness Warsi becomes the first Muslim woman to serve in the cabinet in Britain. Pilihan raya baru-baru ni memaksa Gordon Brown letak jawatan PM dan diambil alih oleh David Cameron. So with the conservative party taking over, Warsi was appointed as the Minister Without Portfolio in Cameron's first cabinet. Lebih kurang macam Datuk Sri Idris Jala la. Anyway, Im not sure whether she's a practising muslim or a non-practising muslim. Hmmmhh

3. Beladi hell, aku fail cooper test semalam. In 12 minutes I only managed to run 2450 metres. My personal best was like 3000 metres. :( I really should work on my fitness.

4. Selamat hari guru to all teachers who had touched my souls and lighten up my day in every possible ways. This goes to all my primary and secondary teachers no matter where there are right now. Haha as if la they read my blog. zzz. Wished I could send you all cards or bangkai cicak (cerita lain) but Im broke and too old to spend my time catching one. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment