Saturday, June 26, 2010

The week that I go gaga

Just came back. Been missing loads of wc games and sleep. I didn’t get to spend much time with Adam too, as I was busy. We’d only managed couple rounds of teh tarik when I got back a few days ago when I went home to restock my baju. He’s back in kl and it’s going to be a while till we meet up again. Orientation week went well. It has been a helluva week. Crazy week. Beladi tiring, but it was worth every sweat and effort.

I’ve got to work along with a bunch of luffly lads and gals. I also got to know more about people whom I couldn’t imagine I would get along with. People like Imad, Qamar, Bob and many more colourful people. If I were to set up a commitee, I would choose them over and over again. In a heartbeat. With them things get easier. Sure, we had clashed of opinions and we had disagreements. We think differently, but we headed in the same directions. Signifying how pure and honest our intention is; bringing the best out of the orientation week.

We also suffered in the financial department. Many thanx to Mr Faizal, Miss Nazleen, Miss Habsah and other lecturers for chipping in their hard earn money to us. Credits to Najwa, Syu, Ernie and the rest for not minding offering their cash in advance when they weren’t even sure whether they get to claim the cash later. lol (which later that week mr wan gave us the good news that we get to claim ‘em). Not to forget the supporting staff (wardens, guards and logistic) for sponsoring delicious meals and free flow of drinks to us. I am truly blessed to have awesome people around, rain or shine, susah or senang.

During the first three days I was an intense one. I didn’t get to enjoy as much as I would like because there were so many things in my mind. Dari sekecik-kecik benda sampaila ke sebesaq-besaq benda. I guess that’s basically were my role, stated in my job description: worrying about things. There were never a second gone by without me thinking and worrying about things. That pretty much explained why I became so giddy, capricious during the performance night. That was the night that I ‘go gaga’. Lol. I let myself go, because there are no more things to worry about.

World Cup sekarang ni dah masuk knock out stage. Cant wait to see the outcome of the matches. Banyak kejutan tournament kali ni. Italy dan Perancis dah out. South Korea and Japan eased through the knock out stage which makes us Asian proud. Tapi tak nampak lagi player yang strike out from the rest. Usually by now, kita dah nampak dah players yang carry the team almost single handedly with their dazzling skills, never-say-die attitude, inspiring leadership and iron man strength. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment