Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sherlock Holmes

Contrary to popular believe, Im not arrogant. I can easily admit defeat, and I can easily admit it if I were wrong. All you got to do is prove that I'm wrong. Easy. Like I said in my post earlier, I am a man of logic and a man of facts. I'll state my case and you state yours and we'll decide who is right. But nowadays I hardly found anybody worth an argument. It's either their argument was too weak or I hardly put a foot wrong. Hmm..

The reason why I need proven points is because if I were to apologize or if I were expecting an apology from someone, it's better damn worth it. You cannot tell me, "hey, you're wrong" and expect me to apologize right away. I need to listen first. Tell me what did I do wrong? Why did I do wrong? So that I can learn to be a better man or so that I can counter your ridiculous, absurd ideas to the ground.

And please, try not to lie with tons of bullshit because I can see through it. I'm too clever for most people to lie to. A lot of people can testify to this. Lying to me is like insulting my intelligence. The moment you lied is the moment I've lost my respect towards you. So tread lightly. Even if you managed to slip past me with a lie to get my apology, dont be so happy. Eventually the truth will prevail.

Like recently. For a while, I thought I was at fault. I thought I was wrong and I apologized regrettably. But it turned out that all this while, I was right after all. Thank you. You just fed my ego bigger. Wow. The same song, really? do you really have to be so shallow? You've not just lose my respect, but you've lost your credibility too. Pathetic, it is. You're dead to me. And as for my apologies, I take them back. ok cun

No comments:

Post a Comment